Customer Service Specialist
Laganoo creates modern and robust custom designed E- commerce enabled websites for businesses around the globe at fraction of cost and offer an array of digital marketing and payment services under one roof.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join our fast-growing team and build out our foundational Corporate, Customer and Business capabilities to elevate the Laganoo brand in the marketplace.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times and build sustainable relationships and trust through open and interactive communication.
- Generate sales leads and retain existing clients.
- Responding promptly to customer inquries.
- Communicating with costumers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Engage with clients to ensure a smooth transition to payment processing with Stripe and Square payment technology;
- Execute payment and system process with a high degree of accuracy;
- Assist the business with account adjustments, corrections, and other payment-related tasks;
- Accountable for payment processing, integration and any investigation around the process;
- Acts as point of contact for support issues and questions;
- Conducts competitive analyses of other payment provider solutions and provides recommendations.
- Self-starter, possessing the enthusiasm and ability to function in a team environment
- Outstanding communication, presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability to engage with customers in a consultative manner
- Project management and organizational skills
- Fluency in English
- BSc in Economics or related field
- Work experience related to electronic payment systems
- Accounting experience is an advantage
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: Salary commensurate to experience
- Work Location: Podgorica
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Number of hires for this role: 1
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work environment
- Inclusive culture and team
- Challenging projects
At Laganoo, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. If you share this values with us and you consider that your profile meets all required conditions, please submit a biography in English to our email address, indicating the position you are reporting for:
Only eligible candidates will be considered for the position.